Still News Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Experience of the Acer Aspire 5742 Laptop

Go down

My Experience of the Acer Aspire 5742 Laptop Empty My Experience of the Acer Aspire 5742 Laptop

Post  lucky Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 am

I’ve just abandoned my old Toshiba laptop and buy the the Acer Aspire 5742. Actually, when my friend introduce me this laptop, I have misgivings because I have never used Acer laptop before. As my friend told me that its performance is really very good and the price is quite reasonable, I decideed to buy it after a serious consideration. It turns out to be a right choice.
The Acer Aspire 5742 has the 2.5GHz Intel Core i3-370M processor, which runs applications at a sound speed.While the Acer Aspire 5742's 48Wh battery has a sound capacity, staying up and running for an impressive five hours (307 minutes).
Of course, with a comparatively cheap price you won’t be getting premium features such as a discrete graphics chip. Like many other budget laptops the Acer Aspire 5742 relies on the Core i3’s built-in graphics processing. This is more than adequate for the majority of non-gaming tasks.
In construction, the Acer Aspire 5742 is smart if a little unimpressive. Its textured lid and svelte proportions make the most of the lower-cost materials used.
Acer’s usual ‘lilypad’ keyboard has no dedicated special function keys, but is easy to type on and is accompanied by a smooth recessed muti-gesture trackpad with a single button which tilts to provide left and right clicks.
Three USB ports are provided on the Acer Aspire 5742-374G32Mnkk, two of which are right at the front for easy access, along with an SD/SDHC memory card reader.
It has been two months since I bought this Acer laptop. It works perfectly without any problem till now. I really like it.

lucky

Back to top Go down